Opal Beshore heads our Fellowship Team. These team members display the spiritual gift of hospitality. This team seeks to bring the church family together socially and spiritually. This team is very active and hard working. This is an important part of our church as we get to know one another on a personal level. Encouragement from others is vital to Christian growth.
The Fellowship Team is responsible for:
- Monthly fellowship dinners following the morning services on the 1st Sunday.
- An annual church picnic complete with cardboard boat racing.
- An annual hayrack ride and wiener roast at the Coltrane’s farm.
- Afterglows following special services; i.e., Christmas drama, Vacation Bible School, etc.
- Funeral dinners for families.
- Lenten and Easter Sunrise breakfasts.
- Dessert comedy theatre on September 21.
- Flint Hills Administrative team luncheons.